Les Chevaliers d'Émeraude
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum RPG sur les Chevaliers d'Émeraude

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Journal d'Evana Emerald bearer of Light {Se journal est en Anglais }

TataBLABLA
Tu a utiliser le translate?
Journal d'Evana Emerald bearer of Light {Se journal est en Anglais } Bar_left18%Journal d'Evana Emerald bearer of Light {Se journal est en Anglais } Bar_right
 18% [ 2 ]
Tu a traduit toi même?
Journal d'Evana Emerald bearer of Light {Se journal est en Anglais } Bar_left82%Journal d'Evana Emerald bearer of Light {Se journal est en Anglais } Bar_right
 82% [ 9 ]
Total des votes : 11

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Journal d'Evana Emerald bearer of Light {Se journal est en Anglais } Empty
MessageSujet: Journal d'Evana Emerald bearer of Light {Se journal est en Anglais }   Journal d'Evana Emerald bearer of Light {Se journal est en Anglais } Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Fév 2010 - 7:13

Hello my name is Evana

I am the bearer of Light

My destiny is clear and pure light I can not change anything

And I'm not complaining, I have some friends, but really about, its because I was either locked up at the library studying or reading or other strange activity

I learned the ancient language .... With that a normal child does not ferrais, I read more Avence my age a normal child entering adolescence

Now, I grew up going to become squire ... I spend so has my 17 years on one side but not the other ... I'm afraid to fail, but if I win and I dies?
My life will have been short but full of joy, you must not think that I was her, I must take my life seriously now ...

I must amuse myself, I make friends, grow ... So many things in so may time, although I think only my destiny .. Being a carrier is much harder than we believes, but I can not wait to fulfill prophecy, and become heroine all the mother to reassure their child the night telling them my story, even if it would certainly not, I believe its comforts me, so thing for a child, but I am no longer a child I grew up ... I must take my life seriously, and not to escape the castle at night .. Soon the dubbing will have places I would finally squire, but who? I need someone to protect me as Cyan or someone strong ..

When I told her someone strong who can really protect me ...

Cyan me look pretty nice, I also have the master .. But is not me who chose .... Now I just do not complain, I hope to have someone well, I also have less haste, I am excited as a chip ... I fear one side, and if I would not up my master? But I have confidence in me. ..

Now I must try to keep me well .. Or I would look rather odd to the other side, the other day I meet Thib Emerald .. It is quite strange and I said that I was strange, strange me? No. .. I told him that I was normal but I am as strange as it

Now I think I said enough .. After all, if I tell you everything, you'll have more history to listen later

I'll tell you my story later and you will love ...

SI TU VEUT LE LIRE BONNE CHANCE ,LES FAUTE VONT TE FAIRE ARRÊTER!!!

MOUHAHA

Je te souhaite bonne chance

si je serrait toi je ne le lirais pas

{FAUTE d'ANGLAIS ...BOOOOONE CHANCEUUUUH!!}

WINNY L'OURSON !!!!!!!!! Journal d'Evana Emerald bearer of Light {Se journal est en Anglais } Lol Journal d'Evana Emerald bearer of Light {Se journal est en Anglais } Lol Journal d'Evana Emerald bearer of Light {Se journal est en Anglais } Lol

Dernière édition par Evana le Sam 13 Fév 2010 - 11:40, édité 3 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

Journal d'Evana Emerald bearer of Light {Se journal est en Anglais } Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Journal d'Evana Emerald bearer of Light {Se journal est en Anglais }   Journal d'Evana Emerald bearer of Light {Se journal est en Anglais } Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Fév 2010 - 14:36

Expensive newspaper as betrothed I speak to you about my childhood
I was born in a kingdom called Money(Silver), I am the as large as life princess.. I remembers me only of can of thing(matter) it made I was a character important for Enkidiev:La carrier of light... Â 2 years we do not understand that he(she,it) mean.. But when I increased we me learnt, me were to lock.. Â the age of 5 years I knew how to read and write.. As somebody endowed
Now I am 12 years old, I increased a lot, how one flowers, but my fate my frightened also, but me does not want to change him(it)!

ENCORE BONNE CHANCEUUUH!!!!

Je t'ai pas crever l'œil ? Si ,si désoler..U_U
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Journal d'Evana Emerald bearer of Light {Se journal est en Anglais }
Page 1 sur 1